BTT · Stage 3 · 80 Kilometres See map
The trail is well signposted with yellow arrows and grey stone markers, except for the stretch linking Mérida with the Prosperina Reservoir, where there are only yellow arrows. Cycling is very difficult on some stretches during the rainy season. Heavy traffic on the way through Mérida.
The route between Mérida and the Proserpina Reservoir is via a bike lane. Some small streams need fording and there are a few gates to pass through.
The percentage of trails/paths is 90%, with the remaining 10% being paved roads.
Facebook Twitter Email
Change of route following the signs and avoiding the railway line.
Very muddy area for 6 km. In the rainy season, it is advisable to transit on the road running parallel to this stretch of the route.
Change of route to follow the flow of traffic.
|Stage||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|0||Carmona - Sevilla||Mountain bike|
|1||Sevilla - El Real de la Jara||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|2||El Real de la Jara - Villafranca de los Barros||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|3||Villafranca de los Barros - Alcuéscar||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|4||Alcuéscar - Casar de Cáceres||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|5||Casar de Cáceres - Plasencia||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|6||Plasencia - Béjar||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|7||Béjar - San Pedro de Rozados||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|8||San Pedro de Rozados - Zamora||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|9||Zamora - Benavente||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|10||Benavente - León||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|11||León - Pola de Lena||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|12||Pola de Lena - Gijón||Mountain bike||Road bike|